Custom-Built gaming Desktop Computers
Why Buy a Custom-Built Gaming Desktop?
- The "Name-Brand" Problem
- Name-brand computers use generic parts from various manufacturers, at the most minimum quality.
- Costs are inflated to cover large corporate overhead and advertising budgets.
- You are forced to deal directly with the brand (Dell, HP, etc.) for warranty repair and service.
- *NO* upgrade options during your warranty period without buying a new computer
- How We're Different | "Built-To-Budget"
- We handpick the best components to meet the needs of your build.
- Home-based business cuts the unnecessary overhead, resulting in a lower cost computer.
- We handle *all* of your first year warranty repair issues directly with the vendor, so you don't have to.
- We'll handle any upgrade, any time, even if we didn't build it.
What Type of Computer Do I Need?
Good performance, low memory usage, capable graphics hardware.
Examples: Facebook games, Minecraft, Indie Steam titles, Kids games
Better performance, medium memory usage, improved graphics hardware, increased storage.
Examples: RuneScape, CS:GO, World of Warcraft, HearthStone, Starcraft II, Diablo 3, League of Legends
Top-tier performance, high performance memory, dedicated graphics hardware, increased cooling.
Examples: Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 4/Hardline, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Ultimate performance, 16GB+ memory, multiple dedicated graphics cards, liquid cooling.
Examples: Needs none - This machine can tackle any game on the market at 60FPS or higher