Custom-Built home Desktop Computers
Why Buy a Custom-Built Home Desktop?
- The "Name-Brand" Problem
- Name-brand computers use generic parts from various manufacturers, at the most minimum quality.
- Costs are inflated to cover large corporate overhead and advertising budgets.
- You are forced to deal directly with the brand (Dell, HP, etc.) for warranty repair and service.
- *NO* upgrade options during your warranty period without buying a new computer
- How We're Different | "Built-To-Budget"
- We handpick the best components to meet the needs of your build.
- Home-based business cuts the unnecessary overhead, resulting in a lower cost computer.
- We handle *all* of your first year warranty repair issues directly with the vendor, so you don't have to.
- We'll handle any upgrade, any time, even if we didn't build it.
What Type of Computer Do I Need?
Email, YouTube, Microsoft Office, Netflix, and common internet usage.
Students or home users requiring standard usage including non-professional photo and video editing.
Users requiring professional photo and video processing power and demanding multimedia applications.
The best in home computing power, capable of handling any task.... a true future-proof machine.